pricpl

Default custom borders

I would like to use a particular picture or words for a border. Is there any
way to create my own border?
Anne Troy

I suggest creating a drawing using the drawing tools (in Powerpoint if
possible), then copy the graphic over to Word and place it inside the header
or right on the page and send behind text. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/d...oft_office.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com