Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ub ub is offline

Default Fillable Form

I have a fillable form in Word and when I type in the word 'Accomodate' in
text area the word accomodate is deleted automatically, all the other text
except the word 'accomodate' is saved.
Please advise
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?dWI=?=,

I have a fillable form in Word and when I type in the word 'Accomodate' in
text area the word accomodate is deleted automatically, all the other text
except the word 'accomodate' is saved.

The problem is that you're spelling it incorrectly. AutoCorrect is kicking
in, and there are problems in some older versions of Word where AutoCorrect
will remove the word instead of correcting it. See this article, for example

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/212394/en-us

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org