Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MHelmle

Default How do I get the company name to show up when I insert an address.

When I use the envelope option in Word (from the Tools menu) and I insert an
address from Outlook, it only inserts the name of the person and the address.
I would like it to also insert the company name if there is one. Obviously,
you would include the company name when mailing something the someone at a
business address.