Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Satterbury Satterbury is offline

Default Skip 1st Record in Merge when Merging To Attendee Roster & Name Ba

I export my records into Excel and see that it is does not print a record in
the first place where a record should appear on the attendee roster
(directory), it does however, insert Phone: and Email: I'm willing to work
with this as I only need to delete those two words and the directory is fine.

But my merge will not print the first record on the name badge. It placed
it in the 2nd place of the name badge.

I was plagued with skipping records last year, and I pulled a new Avery
badge template from my version at home and bought it to work and the skipping
of records stopped.

Skip record if... dmaka1986 Mailmerge 1 January 15th 09 10:22 PM
mailmerge. end merge or skip record when quantity is 0 Simon Mailmerge 1 January 11th 07 03:12 PM
Why does Label Mail Merge skip first record on subsequent pages George Mailmerge 3 January 6th 06 04:59 AM
label merge only 1st record is merging-rest of source won't merge harriet Mailmerge 2 March 29th 05 04:26 PM
merge is only merging every 3rd record - how do i fix it? johnette Mailmerge 1 February 24th 05 10:28 PM