Regikar

Default How do I change the margin setting from Points to inches?

Word has done its marvelous magic, mystery thing, again, and has set all my
page setup defaults to read in "points," rather than inches. Anyone know how
to get it to default back to inches?
Anne Troy

Tools--Options, General tab. Change Points to Inches in the dropdown.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com