Rebecca Dell

Default Date format changing on mrg from Excel to Word

Hi there
In office 2003, I merge an excel list containing some dates to a word
document. Sometimes (not every time), the date format changes from the
European version (e.g. 16/09/05) to the USA version (e.g. 09/16/05) in the
document, eventhough the European remains unchanged and correct in Word.
I've checked my regional settings in control panel and I've checked the cell
date format is ok in Excel.

Any help would be appreciated. I end up having to manually change each
merged document.

Rebecca