rgk

Default why does calendar template (basic) have missing November?

For both 2005 and 2006, I have the same problem. I have downloaded the
calendar template (basic). When I view or print it, the month of November is
missing. The calendar goes from October directly to December.
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:44:05 -0700, rgk
wrote:

For both 2005 and 2006, I have the same problem. I have downloaded the
calendar template (basic). When I view or print it, the month of November is
missing. The calendar goes from October directly to December.

I don't see that at all. I have no problem seeing the November page.
On the status bar at the bottom of the Word window, how many pages
does it say the document contains? What happens if you press Ctrl+G
and ask to go to page 11?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
rgk

wrote:

For both 2005 and 2006, I have the same problem. I have downloaded the
calendar template (basic). When I view or print it, the month of November is
missing. The calendar goes from October directly to December.

I don't see that at all. I have no problem seeing the November page.
On the status bar at the bottom of the Word window, how many pages
does it say the document contains? What happens if you press Ctrl+G
and ask to go to page 11?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

I just openned it (this time using Open Office) and I show 11 pages. I'll
tyr it again using my other PC w/ Office 2000.