Andrew C

Default Date and Time

I have merge information and dates from an access database. When the dates
are inserted it also shows a time. I only need to show the date. What do i
have to do to fix this to only show date only.

Regards

Andrew C
macropod

Hi Andrew,

the solution is as simple as adding a date 'picture switch' to your merge
field:
1. Select the field and press Shift-F9. You should see something like
{MERGEFIELD AccessDate}
2. Add a date 'picture switch' to the field so that it looks like any one
of:
{MERGEFIELD AccessDate \@ "dddd, d MMMM yyyy"}, or
{MERGEFIELD AccessDate \@ ", d MMMM yyyy"}, or
{MERGEFIELD AccessDate \@ "d MMM yyyy"}, or