Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bradsmih bradsmih is offline

Default Cross referencing

I have a document which has cross referencing within it. If I cross refer
say para 4 to para 1, then insert a new paragraph 1, the original para 1 is
now para 2 - when I update my cross refs, the one in para 4 still refers to
para 1, not the new number 2. This only happens on the first paragraph. Has
anyone come across this before?

--
bradsmih