Nic

Default Default Document

Can anyone help. Whenever I open a new blank document my cursor is at the
very top of the screen. If I go into view headers and footers the cursor
then moves down to the place it normally goes. Can anyone suggest what I can
do so that I don't have to do view headers and footers each time I open a new
document.

Thanks
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and check
the box before the item "White space between pages (Print view only)" in the
Print and Web Layout Options section of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP