tbonekiwi

Default How do I enlarge the font in Word to a size bigger than 96? I am.

I am attempting to make a large banner and need to enlarge the font to a size
bigger than 96. Is there a way to do this on Word. I can't find a banner
maker anywhere on my computer.

Graham Mayor

Of course it does! Enter the number in the font size box and press the enter
key.
You can get the Word version from Help About - Word 2000 is Word 9.