CricketW

Default How do I transfer my word perfect address book entries to Word?

I would like to transfer all my address book entries from Word Perfect to use
in Word. Is that possible? If so, how?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Have you tried using Google to see if you can find the answer? I've only
ever used Word since way back in the DOS days so I can't.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CricketW" wrote in message
I would like to transfer all my address book entries from Word Perfect to
use
in Word. Is that possible? If so, how?

Graham Mayor

Not directly. If you are able to export the address book to a comma
delimited file you can import that into Outlook.