Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT JT is offline

Default Word tables darkening.....

I've run into a problem with table in word 2007. Clicking to select words or
place the cursor between letters as well as just click within the plain area
of a table will hightlight the whole cell, or whole table a dark blue. The
more you click it, the darker it gets, to a point where it just stays. It
will eventually clear with more random clicking. It also happeng when typing,
then hitting enter to go down a space. Its very odd, i've not seen this
before. We just upgraded from office 2003 to office 2007 for this user. They
are running XP prof. Any help on this would be great!

Justin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is a long-running thread on this subject in the
microsoft.public.word.tables newsgroup (subject line "Automatic coloring of
table cells"). I don't believe any solution has been reached, however. I see
that you are participating in that thread. If it can't be solved there, I
doubt that it will be solved here (this is primarily an end-user forum), but
you might try posting in microsoft.public.word.application.errors.