Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Can we generate the footers autotext "filename and path" in Word?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:55:01 -0700, Antoinette
wrote:

The autotext "filename and path" in footers function in Word 2003 was so
useful to quickly retrieve documents for updating. I cannot locate it in
2007 - has anyone found an equivalent?

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...747eff0eb17b26

--