Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Torfinn Brokke Torfinn Brokke is offline

Default Pasting text into a content control in Word 2007?

Hello!

I'm trying to make a form in Word 2007 where I use content controls to
control the formatting of the text which is input, so that I can lock the
rest of the document for editing. However, I would like to be able to cut and
paste text into these content control fields, but I have not been able to
find a way to do so.

Is this possible? If yes: How?

Thanks in advance!