Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shina Inasov Shina Inasov is offline

Default Creating Lines for an application without the text moving

Hello, I am trying to create an application document on WORD, and creating
lines as well so that others can fill in the blank via online to send through
emails. I can draw lines, but the text next to the lines move to the right
when someone types in their response. How can I fix this. Please help asap.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.