David

Default "File not available" message

Any help would be appreciated here. When trying to open word documents I've
saved all I get is The file **** is not available. Please help as I've tried
everything.
garfield-n-odie

Disable the Office Plugin that comes with Symantec/Norton
AntiVirus. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to
use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for
more information.

David wrote:
Any help would be appreciated here. When trying to open word documents I've
saved all I get is The file **** is not available. Please help as I've tried
everything.

File Search Preview Pane ndolinger Microsoft Word Help 0 August 10th 05 09:34 PM
AutoRecovery Question Thomas M Microsoft Word Help 6 July 26th 05 02:50 AM
open file talbert Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 03:14 PM
File Conversion error message Sandy1412 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 14th 05 08:22 PM
Recover File bpotenza Microsoft Word Help 7 December 19th 04 03:07 AM