Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susants Susants is offline

Default how do I move fonts from my font file to word

I working with a designer who is trying to create a word template for some
customized documents for me.

She has sent me four Open Type fonts to install, which I have done in the
fonts folder in the control panel. The fonts are all Garamond and they are
PremrPro-Bd; PremrPro-BdIt; PremrPro-Med; and PremrPro-MedIt.

When I go to word there is Garamond in True Type (which is there anyway) but
of the new fonts, it only shows only PremrPro and PremrPro Med.

This means some of my template document doesn't have the right fonts.

Why don't all the fonts that I installed show up on the font list in word
and how can I correct this problem? thanks.