Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Blue Shadow Blue Shadow is offline

Default I have 'align left' and 'align centre' on tool bar I need align ri

When I want to write a business letter I am unable to align address of
business to the right. I only have the icons 'align left' and 'centre'. How
can change my tool bar to add 'justify' and 'align right'?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. You can always use the Ctrl+R keyboard shortcut.

2. The toolbar by default includes Left, Center, Right, and Justified
buttons; if you're not seeing all of them, it may be that you have Word's
Standard and Formatting toolbars displayed on a single row, in which case
there should be arrows to expand the toolbar and show the remaining
buttons (or you can display the toolbars on two rows and always see them
all).

3. If your toolbar is fully displayed and you still don't see the Right
button, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm