Ophelia

Default Image transfer to Word to use as letterhead?

I've created an image in photoshop I want to use as letterhead. I don't know
how to transfer that image into word so I can then save it as a word file. I
would also preferably like to be able to use the letterhead on my PC rather
than typing blank documents and printing on the pre-printed letterhead (if
that makes sense).

Basically I'm hoping to use it as a background image on the page that I can
type over, and then print it all as a whole.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!