teatwo2

Default How to print text running lengthways on 8 1/2 x 11 paper

I would like to print my text running lenghthways on the page. Do I need to
reset the margins, or type it normally and then adjust it? Please Help!
Thanks a bunch.
(Microsoft Word)

teatwo2

Arlene

I have a similar question - I have a landscape document but I want to rotate
its orientation so that the text is actually running up from the bottom if
you look at it. The reason is that I want the page numbering to be in the
left margin (left of the text), but when you look at it in a book the page
number would actually be at the bottom of the page, consistent with all other
pages in the book. Any ideas? Thank you.
--
Arlene Martinez
Executive Secretary

"teatwo2" wrote:

I would like to print my text running lenghthways on the page. Do I need to
reset the margins, or type it normally and then adjust it? Please Help!
Thanks a bunch.
(Microsoft Word)

teatwo2

Arlene

I found one of your articles in the meantime about how to put a portrait page
number on a landscape page. Very helpful - thank you so much!
--
Arlene Martinez
Executive Secretary

"teatwo2" wrote:

I would like to print my text running lenghthways on the page. Do I

need to
reset the margins, or type it normally and then adjust it? Please Help!
Thanks a bunch.
(Microsoft Word)

teatwo2

That is the article referenced below; I'm glad you found it helpful.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.