Kristin

Default Words clump at left margin!

URGH! Very infrequently, after I have prepared a letter in a letter layout,
after I hit print, all of the words move to the left margin on top of each
other. It is as if I used a typewriter to type but the carriage never
advanced so each line is only 1 very typed-over letter long!

If I close the document and reopen, it is still messed up and there is
nothing to be done to fix it other than retype it.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to eliminate it?
Thanks,
Kristin