Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
colin smith colin smith is offline

Default Unwanted Page Breaks

Dear All,

I have a hooge document in which is a huge table. The table has rows. Most
rows (and in particular the ones with which I am struggling) are small enough
that several can fit on one page...
....but some won't.

I have found Microsoft doc 233493 unwanted page breaks and
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm but none of the suggestions changes the effect.

In particular the rows before and after the offending ones have no paragraph
formatting ticked. The first row (of two) that I would like on the same page
has keep with next ticked...
....but the next row stays on the next page,

--
regards,
Colin

BC AD PC