Holcomb.frank

Default clipart won't display

When we try to insert clipart into a document the clipart isn't displayed
beyond the first row or two of images. The rows containing the aspx ? files
don't display. We have to insert each one into the document so that we can
see what it is first, until we find the one we want. Versus being able to
view them all in the clipart window and just selecting the one you want. We
thought it might be a file association was set wrong, but what opens the aspx
files? Please advise.