Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
doraem0n doraem0n is offline

Default Formating text box?

Any know to make those grey rectangular box like the one in this form,
it's to write text without moving the underline.....or know how to
format that I can can write on a underscore without using the underline
function all the time. Hope this make sense. Thanks

http://tinyurl.com/2czsla

--
doraem0n
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"doraem0n" wrote in message ...

Any know to make those grey rectangular box like the one in this form,
it's to write text without moving the underline.....or know how to
format that I can can write on a underscore without using the underline
function all the time. Hope this make sense. Thanks

http://tinyurl.com/2czsla

--
doraem0n

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you read the forms tutorials linked from that page? If you want form
fields, those articles explain how to use them. To keep them from moving,
you put them in a table with fixed column width and row height, with a
bottom border if you want an underline.

Stefan Blom;2639920 Wrote:
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.

--