Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tmivey Tmivey is offline

Default format line spacing change from 2007 to 2003

When opening a 2007 word file into 2003 word the line spacing is not staying
single spaced throughout the document. How can I make it single spaced. I
have tried going to paragraph and formatting, but it says it is already
single spaced. Some lines are and some aren't.

HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MikeJr MikeJr is offline

I am having the same problem and just posted the question again. could
someone PLEASE help Tmivey and I with this issue. As Tmivey says, I too have
changed the spacing, and it won't stay to single spacing...

"Tmivey" wrote:

When opening a 2007 word file into 2003 word the line spacing is not staying
single spaced throughout the document. How can I make it single spaced. I
have tried going to paragraph and formatting, but it says it is already
single spaced. Some lines are and some aren't.

HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Here's how to change the defaults: Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to display the
Styles pane. Click the Manage Styles button. Click the Set Defaults tab.
Specify the desired line spacing (as well as any other settings). Click "New
documents based on this template," and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP