Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lost and Confused Lost and Confused is offline

Default Changing to Word 2007 as Default Program

I just bought and downloaded Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Ed. for
$150. I cannot find any of the programs (Word, Excel, or Powerpoint) on my
C: drive after I've installed it and updated it with Service Pack 1 in order
for me to open a Microsoft Word doc. or docx. So I right click over a
document, click on "Open With", click on "Choose Default Program" (because if
I just try to open it, Vista will open with Notepad), and tried to find
Microsoft Word 2007 in "Other Programs" by clicking on the "Browse" button
but cannot find any of the Office suites in my C: drive. Can someone please
let me know why I can't find any of the programs I just bought and installed
in my computer?