Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
laurie_g laurie_g is offline

Default Customized Quick Access toolbar disappears

I have created a new document and saved it in 2007 format. I've then added
specific commands to the Quick Access toolbar for that document. Again, saved
the document and then closed it. Next time I open it the toolbar with my
commands are all there, but after a brief period of time, the custom tools
disappear.

any ideas??

Laurie