Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dodie Dodie is offline

Default Getting an email address to print in a word document

In a word document that includes email addresses, when I print it out the
email address is not printed. How do I get the email address to be printed
in the document.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do the email addresses show up in Print Preview?

Have you perhaps applied some kind of different formatting (e.g., hidden
text) to email addresses?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com