Alejandra Parra

Default Problems printing merged document

Hello!

I made a .Net application which takes a document with labels and merges it.
I'm using a dot matrix printer (Epson FX-980), so the paper is continuous
The size of the label is 4''*2'', and the width of the paper is 5.1''

My problem is this:

When I send the document to the printer, the first label is correctly
printed, but after that, the printer skips 5 labels (leave them blank), and
then prints the second label.
What can I do to correct this?