Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rominamogtaderi@gmail.com is offline

Default Looks double-spaced but Word says it's single-spaced

On Monday, February 4, 2002 at 6:16:50 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote:
I've got a document that I want to be single-spaced - and
that's what the formatting says it is - but it looks
double-spaced. How can I change the document so that it
looks single-spaced like Word says it is? Right now, if I
highlight the document and try to change it to single-
spaced, it remains the same. The only thing I know to try
is to copy the info to a new document, format it there,
then copy it back to the original document. Please help!

On Monday, February 4, 2002 at 6:16:50 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote:
I've got a document that I want to be single-spaced - and
that's what the formatting says it is - but it looks
double-spaced. How can I change the document so that it
looks single-spaced like Word says it is? Right now, if I
highlight the document and try to change it to single-
spaced, it remains the same. The only thing I know to try
is to copy the info to a new document, format it there,
then copy it back to the original document. Please help!

FORMAT -- PARAGRAPH -- SPACING

Make sure that "Before" and "After" are both "0 pt"