Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
USTWO USTWO is offline

Default How do i reproduce a small flyer several times on one page?

How do i reproduce a small flyer several times on one page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The *best* way to do this is in Publisher, but if you must do it in Word,
you can either create it full-page-size and then reduce it by printing 2 or
4 or more pages per sheet (setting in Print dialog), or you can segment the
page using a table and replicate the content in each cell, or you can
similarly use text boxes or frames. A lot depends on the content of the
flier. If you need to wrap text around images, text boxes or frames won't
work, and a table will be difficult. In that case, I find it best to use
newspaper-style columns and adjust the spacing as needed.

"USTWO" wrote in message
How do i reproduce a small flyer several times on one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DanielWalters6 DanielWalters6 is offline

Suzanne S. Barnhill is right.

I've always found it best to only think of your design, and to build/create
it once. Then when it comes to printing, then select print two.

If you need to send it in an email to someone, two on a page, then you could
investigate ways in which you can print 2 to a page, but to a PDF printer.
(Office Thinks it's a real printer, passes it onto a PDF generater.)

These are readily available on the web, mostly free.

I believe the one we use here is called CutePDF.
http://www.cutepdf.com/

A free download is available on their home page. Once installed, just change
the printer from the drop down menu to cutepdf, or something which is similar.

Hope this helps.

--
Dan Walters