Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Turning off an autoformat feature

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Todd" wrote in message
I must have changed a setting in Word XP. My laptop is automatically
changing my entire document when I make small format changes to just a few
words. The documents I'm working with are based on a template. Here is

my
dilemma... when I change a few words in the document to become Bold, it
changes all of the document to become bolded. If I center a single line,

it
centers everything else. I copied the file to my desktop and I don't
experience the same problem. I guess I changed a setting on the laptop

and
I can't find where to turn off the feature to save my life! Can someone
point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!

Todd