Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jacob Jacob is offline

Default Bottom margin

Hi...

I have made the following margins to a document. 2 centimeter at the top and
the bottom. The top margin is not a problem, but at the bottom of some of the
pages, the margins are perhaps the double of this. If I try to change it I
succeed, but after a few seconds word insist on the larger margin and change
it back again. It is very important that I get the right layout. Can you help
me?

Best regards

Jacob Larsen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If Word won't let you set the bottom margin correctly, you should
reinstall or update the printer driver.

On the other hand, if you are struggling to make text "stop" at a
particular distance from the bottom edge of the sheet, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP