Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wwstrick

Default paper tray

For some reason even though I specify which paper tray to draw from in Word
it will only print from the default tray. I am using Windows XP, Office 2003
and a Brother 8820. I can specify which tray to use in other applications
such as Scansoft pdf or even from the test page print function. Does anyone
have any ideas?