Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenny Kenny is offline

Default User From Combo box help

I am having some problems with my code. I want to select a choice in my
combobox, enter info into two text box's, then update the bookmarks in a
document when the command button is clicked. The text box's are working.
However I cannot get the Case "Army" to work. Please review my code and help
thanks!

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Select Case ComboBox1
Case "Army"
Bookmarks("Address").Range
InsertBefore "Army Base"
End Select
With ActiveDocument
.Bookmarks("Text1").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox1
.Bookmarks("Text2").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox2
End With
UserForm1.Hide
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
ComboBox1.AddItem "Army"
ComboBox1.AddItem "Navy"
ComboBox1.AddItem "Air Force"
ComboBox1.AddItem "Marines"
ComboBox1.Style = fmStyleDropDownList
ComboBox1.BoundColumn = 0
ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0
End Sub

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Asked and answered.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Combo Box Nick2006 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 06 12:12 AM
Combo Box Weste Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 06 09:43 PM
User Forms and Combo boxes in Work Kay Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 05 01:47 AM
Create Protected Word template that uses combo box & combo box val Cindy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 1st 05 05:10 PM
combo box Gman1959 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 05 02:41 AM