Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leonard Leonard is offline

Default Books/tutorials etc. on writing research paper with Word 2007

I used to write papers with Lex and my current institute requires papers be
submitted in MS word format. So I need some resources on word howtos such as
chapter/section/formula auto-numbering, cross references and so on. Hope
someone can help, thanks.