Thilina Thilina is offline
Junior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?
In Microsoft word you can puta small number top right corner of a number to indicate power ( Square of a power,Cube,nine to the power of 10) by following method( I am using Microsoft word 2013);
First type the primary number you want to cube or square any subsequently the number representing cube,square or any power. If you want to cube number two,type "23".
Then Select "3" and,

Go to --Home -- "Font" command group -- click on the superscript button (it has a mark of squared "x" )

And also there is a short cut for that. You can select "3" as in above case, and press "Ctrl'+'Shift'+'+' keys altogether in your keyboard.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] og.08timothy@gmail.com is offline

Default How do you put cubed or squared after a number

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Il giorno Tue 17 Dec 2019 12:13:28a, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how
do you get the litte 3?

I hope you found the way in these TEN years...

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] naviastorer@gmail.com is offline

i don't know

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] davidwala088@gmail.com is offline

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 18:13:14 UTC, wrote:
When I attempt ctrl+shift+plus it only changes my screen resolution. has this been changed or am I somehow using a different keyset?

same

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the answer I gave to that message when it was posted more than three years ago. It appears immediately after.

On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 12:58:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, 8 December 2016 18:13:14 UTC, wrote:
When I attempt ctrl+shift+plus it only changes my screen resolution. has this been changed or am I somehow using a different keyset?

same

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] maya.richman@student.tdsb.on.ca is offline

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

On Google Docs, press Command+.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] ejoestherng@gmail.com is offline

On Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 3:55:01 AM UTC+8, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

just click the ^ symbol and the power number you want,like this ^2 if you want a square,well it's more easier like this,right?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] leilani.ford9@gmail.com is offline

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 11:55:01 AM UTC-8, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

press ctrl+period button then type in the number
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] soficaggt@gmail.com is offline

Just control period

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
COOKIES COOKIES is offline

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the little 3?

You click insert and then click special characters and then search superscript
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] zoe.s.yeh@gmail.com is offline

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

ctrl p also works
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 9:36:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 2:55:01 PM UTC-5, Caroline wrote:

Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

ctrl p also works

"Ctrl-P" is the keyboard shortcut for "Print."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Georgina bounader Georgina bounader is offline

On Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 7:49:17 AM UTC+11, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
If you only need superscript 1, 2, or 3, you can find these numbers in
Insert Symbol, go to Latin-1 Supplement range (dropdown at the upper
right), and there they are. They should appear in almost any font
you're using. (A few fonts have a whole separate range called
"Superscripts and Subscripts" with the rest of the digits.)
The advantage over using the "Superscript" format is that they aren't
miniaturized versions of the numbers, which look gray because the
lines get so thin, but they're drawn to look right with the letters
and numbers next to them. If you use them a lot, you can assign
keyboard shortcuts via the button at the bottom of Insert Symbol.
On Nov 3, 2:55 pm, Caroline
wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

THANK YOU - you made my day as this is perfect answer!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gurnoor Deol Gurnoor Deol is offline

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 11:31:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 1:55:01 PM UTC-6, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

false, it doesn't work.

in google docs, click format, superscript, and then type the number where you want.

Thank you so much her method worked unlike others thx again