Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marvelous Monday Marvelous Monday is offline

Default Document formatting Options

When I highlight some text to format (like bold, italics, center, etc..) the
system automatically applies the formatting to everything in the document. I
have to click undo and then it only applies it to the highlighted area. I
believe this is an option that I need to fix, but can't find it. Anybody know
how to fix this? Thanks!