AndyNMDOT

Default Cropping a picture in increments of my choosing

Word only allows me to crop a picture in increments of 1/4 inch. I'd like to
crop in smaller increments, such as 1/16 inch, so I don't lose key
information. How do I do that?

Are you entering dimensions on the Size tab of Format | Picture? You should
be able to choose very small increments there. If you are cropping by
dragging, you may need to change the grid interval or override the grid by
pressing Alt.