Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word files tom

Default Saving files to a new default location...

In the help files, I want to learn how to always open my Office files in a
separate default location, but in attempting to learn how to do it, I cannot
find the proper assistance.

Shouldn't there be a "Save files to a default location" hyperlink?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

It's there, but is referred to as "default working folder"... and you're
right, a search using other terms doesn't point to the Help you're looking
for.

Just in case you haven't found it - ToolsOptionsFile Locations, select
Documents, click Modify.

Regards |:)