Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jkms53 jkms53 is offline

Default how can I remove the email toolbar when it HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED?

I pushed some key and suddenly the email toolbar appeared on my word doc. I
went to Tools-Customize-Toolbar and the email toolbar WAS NOT CHECKED. How
can I get that thing off my screen?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the E-Mail button on the Standard toolbar to turn it off.