Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hernandez Hernandez is offline

Default Move Preparation

We are moving to a new office. How can I properly word a memo for all
employees to clean up their messy desk and get rid of all unnecessary papers,
files, etc.?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question. Search the web for examples (using
Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), or use your
imagination.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word