Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oldersox Oldersox is offline

Default Office 2003WordSpeech - Can I create my own speech trainig files

Speech seems to have some difficulty in understanding a lot of words that I
am using. Can I create my own 'training' files to use in conjunction with to
those provided as standard? I know I can add word by word but this is
proving to be rather tedious considering the number of words I need to train
the system on.