Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chateaubriand chateaubriand is offline

Default seeking to purchase real estate form letter

are there any form letters specific to the residential real estate market? In
particular are form letters with an "interested in buying your property"
message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try Google?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"chateaubriand" wrote in message
are there any form letters specific to the residential real estate market?
In
particular are form letters with an "interested in buying your property"
message.

sopewaw sopewaw is offline
Junior Member

We buy properties strictly for cash and can close very quickly if that is what you need. If you have a property that has been on the market for an extended period of time, or one that needs repairs, we might be an excellent solution for you. We also buy foreclosures and bank-owned homes. In fact, our primary focus is on real estate which other companies shy away from.https://www.webuyhousessouthfl.com/
Ultimer Ultimer is offline
Junior Member

It's good that I finally bought an apartment, and this issue can be closed. Now I have to do a little repair, as the apartment is generally in good condition. The only thing is, I am planning to replace the kitchen furniture, so I contacted Kitchen Cabinets For Sale Philadelphia because I heard really good things about this company. For now, I'm waiting for a project from the designer, but I'm sure everything will be fine.