Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dandelo Dandelo is offline

Default When Dragging Window by Title Bar the Window Re-sizes?

I drag windows on the desktop by left clicking the Title Bar and moving it.
Now, for some reason, when I left click on the Title Bar the Window re-sizes
to a larger size. Any ideas? or is there a setting I can modify to fix this?
--
Thank you so much for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Dandelo:

I don't know if this is your problem, but double-clicking on a title bar
toggles between Maximize and Restore. Are you accidentally double-clicking?
Is the window being maximized and restored? (You can tell by the icons in the
upper-right.)

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000