Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bobby[_2_] Bobby[_2_] is offline

Default Table not going onto new page when I type

Hi,
Sorry if this comes through twice, I'm having problems posting to
newsgroups at present.

I have a table in a Word document which wasn't created by me. If I
enter a lot of text into the table, it moves down a line at a time as
I type, but when it gets to the bottom of the page, instead of going
onto the next page as I would expect, it disappears off the end of the
page and you cannot see the text at the bottom.

Anybody got any idea why this is happening? It's driving me mad.

Thanks

Colin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Table Properties | Table | Text wrapping: None.

"Bobby" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
Sorry if this comes through twice, I'm having problems posting to
newsgroups at present.

I have a table in a Word document which wasn't created by me. If I
enter a lot of text into the table, it moves down a line at a time as
I type, but when it gets to the bottom of the page, instead of going
onto the next page as I would expect, it disappears off the end of the
page and you cannot see the text at the bottom.

Anybody got any idea why this is happening? It's driving me mad.

Thanks

Colin

I cannot type text in part of a table forrestFL Tables 1 April 23rd 07 09:57 AM
Table type style Donna Tables 1 March 5th 07 08:03 AM
How to type text next to a table without it going into the table? Euline Microsoft Word Help 2 August 1st 06 06:53 PM
type hidding at bottom of page within a table Glass Microsoft Word Help 3 July 25th 06 05:43 PM
Word Page Alignment sideways, and when I type in the page, my text Sherry44 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 17th 06 03:33 PM