B Romer

Default Need template for contract articles preparation art sec etc

I need a Word Template for legal document to prepare contracts. Article,
Sections, Notes, references etc.
Doug Robbins

See the article "Creating a Template - The Basics (Part I)" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm

and "Creating a Template (Part II)" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"B Romer" B wrote in message
I need a Word Template for legal document to prepare contracts. Article,
Sections, Notes, references etc.

Charles Kenyon

To prepare the template, see the articles already referenced. To number your
headings, see: How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your
Word document
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html. (For
bullets see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html, the
subject is related.)

This is based on ...

Word's Numbering Explained
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...gExplained.htm

Using styles set up this way is vital to creating a robust template for
multiple users or for editing.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.