Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anderjasje Anderjasje is offline

Default I would like to install News Gothic font on my PC.

It's not available in the Control Panel, Appearance and Themes, Fonts.
Thanks
Anderjasje
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It was included with
Access 97 SR2, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Plus
95, Publisher 97, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition
So you may be able to reinstall from an original program disc, however I
understand that Vista may be somewhat more restrictive when it comes to
using old fonts, so that could be your problem.