Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

Default Word 2007 Footers

Everytime you insert a footer into a Word document, it adds a paragraph
symbol which raises the footer on the page. Does anyone know of a way to
stop this. I can write a macro in VBA which I could then access from the
Developer tab but I would prefer to have users select footer from the Insert
tab and not have an extra paragraph symbol. I have looked at modifying
ribbons in Word 2007 but it seems, that even with an additional program, I
can't add a button to the Insert ribbon. I would be grateful for any
suggestions.
--
Thanks.
Chris